Webinar: Introduction to Portable Precision Power Analyzers with Fluke
This wideband precision analyzer is accurate enough for the lab, yet it's built for the field. Offering you more freedom than ever before to make high accuracy power measurements wherever you need to. Whether in the lab or in the field. Designed for portability and eliminates the need to carry large, fragile, expensive analyzers into the field, allowing you to make measurements directly at the load in nearly any environment. By measuring directly at the load, you can discover how the equipment operates under real-world conditions, with real-world variables, not just at a test bench or in the lab.
During our 1-hour webinar, we've covered:
- The new Fluke Norma 6000 Power Analyzer for accurate measurements at frequencies from DC to 500kHz.
- It is not a Power Quality Analyzer.
- It is a Power Analyzer for accurate measurements at frequencies from DC to 500kHz.
- It is designed to be used in the field, its rugged, battery-operated, lightweight, and suited to use outside of a laboratory environment.
- You’ll learn why it can help you, where and how it is used.
Ask a question about the Fluke 430-II/MA, Motor Analyzer Upgrade Kit :